Sunday, November 30, 2014

Welcoming . . .


Lorraine aka Coldwaters2

Hi, my name is Lorraine aka Coldwaters2.  I was hit by the craft bug when I was retired early from work due to ill health around 10 years ago.  I found a deep long lasting love for rubber stamping which soon expanded to include digital images, have a huge collection of both.  I love to colour and created different projects for family and friends and to share with the crafting world by way of Blogger, Facebook and Twitter.  I am always finding inspiration from other crafters and from life itself. (Lorraine)

Here are some of Lorraine's favourites




I hope you loved reading a little bit about Lorraine and viewing her creations, you will be able to see Lorraine's first DT submission on January 18th 2015, see you then xx

No comments:

Post a Comment